- Système éducatif suisse
- Système d'enseignement public - canton de Genève
- Structure de l'école vaudoise
- Système éducatif français
- Schéma des études supérieures en France
- Les systèmes éducatifs européens
Common features of the French and Swiss education systems
State schools in France and Switzerland are free. Children are normally admitted to the school in their catchment area, which is often the school closest to where they live.
If you wish to send your child to a school other than the one corresponding to your commune or country of residence, you must apply for a "dérogation" (special dispensation).
Particular features of the two systems
Information by location: