Founded in 1934 by and for teachers in France, MAIF is a mutual insurance company, which has maintained its original style of operation.
As a mutual organisation, MAIF has no capital or shareholders to pay. Insurance is not a source of profit, but a means to ensure quality and continuity of its services.
Who can become a member?
- Employed and associated members of CERN personnel residing in France. - More info.
- Comprehensive insurance policies for vehicle/home/family
- A range of additional services available
- Quick and efficient management of claims
- Completion of most procedures over the internet
How to become a member
Proof of employment at CERN will be requested. You can print off your own certificate from HRT - My self services.
For more information visit: www.maif.fr