International Staff Cooperative
INTERFON is an association of international staff in the Franco-Geneva area, created in the 60s, to provide a number of services to facilitate their installation in the area and their integration into the local social network for the entire period of their contract.
Set up as a cooperative and managed by volunteers, INTERFON has evolved by creating a branch of supplementary health insurance, which provides for additional reimbursement of medical expenses not fully covered by the basic insurance from various international organizations.
Who can become a member
- All members of CERN personnel - more info
- Special prices in a suppliers and service providers network mainly in France
- Bulk purchasing (heating oil, wine, poultry...)
- Complementary health insurance
How can you become a member?
Submit a copy of your contract, a statement of employment or proof of association with CERN. You can print off your own certificate from HRT - My self services.
After paying a fee of 35 euros, which includes a share certificate worth 10 euros, you will receive your members' card.
For more information
- CERN office building. 504 (Restaurant 2)
+41 (0)22 767 33 39
Monday to Friday from 12:30 to 15:30
- at Technoparc Pays de Gex - Saint Genis Pouilly
Tel. +33 (0)4 50 42 28 93 - Fax +33 (0)4 50 42 24 49
Monday to Friday 13:30 to 17:30