In the current context of the COVID-19 pandemic, these pages provide important information regarding safety in the HR department.
This presentation provides a summary of the most important COVID-19 safety measures at CERN, and below you will find the newsletters and their respective summaries with all the information tokeep you up to date.
Stay safe and well!
Nina and Donia, DSO and DDSO for HR
- Meet the dedicated team in charge of managing the supply of personal protective equipment (PPE) and clearning material in our department
- link to the COVID-19 FAQ
- office cleaning
- the COVID-19 online course
- the white list
- summary of measures to be observed while on site at CERN
- the Director-General's memorandum on COVID-19 health and safety measures for the restart of CERN activities
- update on the supply of personal protective equipment (PPE) and clearning material in our department: stock per group and shared stock
- tips on wearing and disposing of masks.
- Recycling empty gel and surface cleaner bottles
- Changes to the official itinerary when entering CERN from building 33
- A tip for users of public transport in Geneva regarding peak hours
- A reminder of useful links.