European Co-operative Association of International Civil Servants
Created in 1990, AMFIE is established in Luxembourg and operates under particular rules, due to its unique status. As a co-operative association, AMFIE let its members benefit from the preferential conditions it has negotiated as a financial institution with other top-rated financial institutions.
As such, AMFIE can propose a range of financial services, mainly with the purpose of safeguarding capital, at a reasonable cost and with a satisfactory yield.
Who can become a member ?
- all employed or associated members of CERN personnel with a contract of at least 6 months, their partners, spouses and children
- former members of personnel, their (surviving) partners, spouses and children
The main advantages
- remunerated current accounts in 7 currencies (EUR, CHF, GBP, DKK, USD, AUD, CAD)
- bank transfers with limited costs, even if it concerns a foreign exchange transaction
- a MASTERCARD at a preferential rate
- limited costs on a number of other products and services, and a secure management
- consultation of accounts via Internet
How to become a member ?
A subscription form can be downloaded from the AMFIE website.
On joining, members acquire a share, which costs 10 euro and which is paid back when leaving the association.
More info : www.amfie.org